Friday, April 22, 2011

Frown :(

 Dear reader,
I want to let you know a secret to my writing. When I write something, I don't make it all up. There has to be a base for it. As for this, it is definitely all real.

Even when you have a little ray of hope
it gets crushed into a thousand pieces.
This feeling torments me; my only escape is writing this.
But just seeing her with him, it just makes me so angry! I know some people can make themselves feel better with petty things like ice cream, but I feel sorry for those who get that horrible feeling.
I don't care if I admit it, I am definitely jealous! It's horrible and I try not to be but it is impossible!  I know it sounds like I'm over reacting, but for once, could something go right in my love life? I know I'm so lucky to have a healthy body and I have many things to be thankful for, and I know I'm ugly, but for once, could someone in the world see beyond the outside? All people care about is looks; so what is wrong with people today? I feel like I'm the only one who understands me at times. There is only one person that I've ever met that can also, and she is the best person in the world in my eyes. I can't believe that I have a friend as good as her. So if you're reading this, Emily Wheeler, I hope you know that you are truly the greatest person ever.
and to sweetfrog, I know you aren't reading this, but I want to let you know that I think about you all the time. It may seem a bit creepy, but I do. I want to let you know that I like you for the things that should count in life, like your kindness and your talent and especially your humor. That when my friends make fun of you I defend you. That I wish you could try to get to know me. That I try to be a better person for you. That each day I try to do something nice in hope that I could be good enough for you. And that I hope you can see that we aren't that different as far as age goes. But mostly,     that you are happy. And I know I'm acting as if it's the last love in the world, but what can I say-
I'm passionate.

2 comments:

  1. for the bajillionth time rachel...
    YOU ARE NOT UGLY.

    you are amazingly beautiful.

    but I understand exactly what you're talking about...

    (and you are the greatest person ever, too! :D )

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha oh silly Emily ;)
    well it must be true if you said it haha
    and I know, I know, hold the applause ;)

    ReplyDelete