Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Run away

I want to run away from it all. Seeing them walk and talk happily as can be down the hallways always make me bite my lip and want to run away. Seeing them post cute little pictures of each other, makes me want to go away.  Someplace far away. I feel dizzy, and left out. I can't do things right in front of him, making myself look stupid. I want him to see, but he can't, and when we accidentally meet eye contact-he turns away; probably feeling awkward and embarrassed that a freakin' little 9th grader likes him. He won't walk the way he used to, probably because we would always pass in the hallway. He avoids me. I try to talk to him but he won't even say a word. He won't talk, he won't say anything. He feels weird-ed out and I hate it. This isn't what I wanted. He was such a great person and now I have ruined even possibilities of friendship. It seems dramatic but I can't stand the fact- that, because of me, everything crumbles down and falls apart. I am the one responsible. It is my fault. I am the reason, that I lost a friend.

So I want to run away. Far away.

No comments:

Post a Comment