First of all, trust me, I know how insanely annoying tbh things are. Which is why I felt bad doing it once, because I was bored. Anyways, last I posted I had liked someone by the code name of "sweetfrog" or, "jackfrost." Well that's done with now. Don't get me wrong, he is still really awesome and all, it's just that there is someone that I can.... relate.... to better now. And he is known as "Simba." I'm sure, reader, that you are thinking, "oh wow, she's always jumping around liking new guys, what a player!" And that's NOT true. Sweetfrog and Simba are the two main people I have ever liked. And I liked Sweetfrog for a LONG time. But back to TBH thing, if he had liked my status, I would have sent him a message saying, "tbh, you're really nice and you are a great friend :)." But if I could say what I REALLY want to say, I would write
To be honest, you are fantastic. You're hilarious, with an awesome sense of humor and to me that's the best trait to have. But you are also so sweet and nice, and very friendly. You're also helpful and have a great taste in music, movies, and pretty much everything. To use my favorite book, if you were harry potter, I'd want to be your Ginny. I wouldn't even mind dyeing my hair red, because I've always wanted to do that anyways. I have found out that we have SO much in common. From songs to careers. To be honest, I wouldn't even care what you looked like. Although, I would be sad if you didn't look like you. ;) Because honestly, I really truly love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment