Friday, February 25, 2011

And that, has made all the difference.

I had an old friend who I miss quite dearly, but to follow their path I cannot see clearly. One road or another, I cannot choose, I'm afraid if I take one, what will I'll lose? Yet why would I take this path, why the choice is mine, and look at the other, it's truly divine. But even if I chose the first, it wouldn't be fair, for there is some person  already walking down  there. And now that I think, why would I follow my friend? The say something one minute, then my heart's at it bend? I truly believed that that path was my choice, that finally I could call out and hear my own voice. But I was mistaken, so simply you see, I will not make that mistake again, I have set myself free. So now I'm at the other path, I am ready to go, It will be the right choice, it's covered in snow. My friend can enjoy what ever they've discovered, because I have my path, for it is now uncovered. But I hope my friend has found what they desire, for their needs are too much, for me to require. Finally now I have chosen, it doesn't matter the cost. So I take my first step, and I'm already lost.

4 comments:

  1. this is really good! i recommend setting it up "line by line" rather than straight through, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Kevin :) I love writing poems, for me it's easier than just writing. And I'll try to find how to set it up right, I'm a bit of a klutz at new computer things.

    ReplyDelete
  3. bahaha, it's not hard, just push "enter" at the end of each "line" :P

    ReplyDelete