Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jack Frost

I am lucky to know a person who is amazing in every way. His heart is pure, he is very talented, nice, and is quite funny. He is always there to cheer you up.What makes him special, though, is that when it comes time, he will take matters seriously. He's a good leader, and will take responsibility. He is also a wonderful percussionist, which, of course, is a good characteristic. Since the day I met him, I always knew there was something different, in a good way, about him, but I never realized. I will be so heartbroken when he leaves, and I will miss him deeply. Always I will, Jack Frost.

6 comments:

  1. Jack Frost plays percussion? I thought he made snow...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, he's pretty awesome like that. But I still can't imagine him with long hair...
    and E, what? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. he makes snow and plays percussion.

    and kevin that comment sounds kind of odd in context.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet frog now haha...but okay. Snow is warm in a way, the way it glistens from the sun as it falls softly. I love the winter.

    ReplyDelete