Thursday, January 19, 2012

Clear fog

Life is spinning
a blur that's around me
faster and faster
change is disaster
it's going too fast
my thoughts in the past
I wish it would slow down

ideas that you gave me
are lost in my head
but I can't be certain
I don't know what was said
I thought it was love...
Aren't we supposed to be together?
I can't think, I can't remember

When you're far away
my mind goes astray
but when you come near
my mind becomes clear that I
love you.
They can't understand
that someone so young
could be in love at this age
they just believe
that it's a stage
but I stand my ground because I know
that I love you.
I can't read your mind
I don't know what you're thinking
to see my confused
face as I'm blinking
back the tears...
held inside for the years
that I've loved you

No comments:

Post a Comment