Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Flags by Colette D'Orage, translated

I see her walking so fast comin down that lane 
she thinks she all that, got all that fame  
but I tell you honey you ain't gonna change
people like you have already thrown yourselves away
you're laying next to him
giving me the eye
short short dress
that ain't no surprise
trying to get his attention
so that I can see
if I could slap you for all the money your worth
I wouldn't get one penny
yeah ,yeah
chorus:
Girls like you, everywhere
playin your games
well life ain't fair
no originality
no personality
oh whoooooo
go try to catch someone new
but still it feels so good to me
when he just walks away from you
you lost again
you'll never ever ever win
he isn't gonna fall for someone  like a witch
he ain't never gonna follow you out, b****
*****
now at times I feel my light ripped from my heart (heart heart)
when you'd caught others in you web
but I know he won't ever part (part part)
he's still got his head
but I know you won't give up
it's all just a game for you, whore
you may have won some battles
but you ain't gonna win this war
********
chorus
********
you follow him out
it's your last shot
you try for attention
try to get him caught
you give him a sly smile,
going for your fame,
but your face falls
when he calls you the wrong name"

No comments:

Post a Comment