Wednesday, March 23, 2011

這不是韓國人!

이 년 후 중국에 이사 한국 친구가, 내가 슬픈 건 내가 그녀를 그리워 할거다있다. 그녀는 정말 대단하고 좋은 친구입니다. 내가 새로운 언어를 배우는 사랑하기 때문에 그녀는 나를 좀 한국 단어와 구문을 (생물학 수업 중에)의 가르치고있다. 그녀는 영어의 날 '쥐'로 번역을 준 내 이름은 문자 'g'처럼 발음됩니다. 학습이 새로운 언어의 모든 나를
 영어로 물건을 잊게 만드는 ... 전 제가 이것에 대한 구글 번역 사용 인정 하겠지만, 그래서 아마 정확한를 오메 못할거야

2 comments:

  1. you shouldn't rely on google translate for stuff because this is what it translated this post as:

    "After two years, China has moved to Korea a friend, I would be at The sad thing is that I miss her. She is so great and good friend. I love learning new languages ​​because she bit me, the words and phrases in Korea (in biology class) of the teaching. She speaks English Day 'Rat' gave my name literally translated as 'g' is pronounced like. Learning a new language, all of me
    In English, forgetting things ... I used Google Translate, I'll admit that for this, so I probably will not correct the omega"

    writing in English makes more sense :)

    ReplyDelete