We can see the way you look at her, we can feel that you want her.
And every time
we
see you, it hurts. There are no amount of words that can express the way it rips
us.
We look away, pretending that
we
don't care, that you're just another one....but you're not.
We know that we don't look like her, and it is true,
we are not her.We cannot fix this.
But have you ever had a dream,
when you looked up into that shimmering, starry night sky and wished upon that one star?
And when you crossed your fingers,
you silently prayed that it could be more than, just a wish?
Yes,
we have had that dream, too.
We have prayed, and
we have hoped, yet at times we feel....... like we are just like everyone else, blended in,
to you.
And at times, we forget that we are not just part of the crowd, and we forget that
I am someone.

Wait, this seems sad... why is Emilineyline smiling?
ReplyDeleteUmm...KosmicAngel I have no idea who you are so, please don't stalk me
ReplyDeleteI was smiling because I agree with this post completely.
ReplyDeleterachel, don't flip. keenan's not a stalker.
(p.s.- your "about me" thing makes me laugh, but it being in french is obnoxious because I have to use google translate to read it :P)