You have no idea
That the reason I act strange is because I'm afraid,
I want so badly
then I trip on nothing.
You have no idea
That the reason I turn away
is to hide my shame
because I care so much for you.
You have no idea
how I feel when you speak to me like that
or how it feels to see you
with others.
You have no idea
how much I regret
the things I have said
messing up speech to you...
You have no idea
how badly I wish
that I could be perfect for you
the one that you fell in love with..
You have no idea
that tears roll down my face
silently into the dark
praying for you to open your eyes
waiting for a light
for you to realize
how much this hurts
and that this torn heart
cannot stay awake much longer.
You have no idea that I
No comments:
Post a Comment